Ahh, the ubiquitous slushie. I think all of the members of the Glee club have gotten a slushie facial at one point or another. There was even the matter of the slushie laced with rock salt that scratched Blaine’s cornea (really, Glee…really?).
Image from fanpop.com
Anyway, making your own Big Quench is fast and simple!
Recipe adapted slightly from Food.com
- 1/2 cup Kool-Aid powdered drink (in whatever flavor you like)
- 1 cup of water
- 4-5 cups of ice
- Printable labels found here
1. Put water, Kool-Aid mix, and 2 cups of ice in blender. Blend on high speed until smooth.
2. Add 2 cups of ice and pulse until desired consistency is reached. You may add more ice for a thicker slushie.
3. Put slushie in a cup with a Big Quench label and serve!
Find more Glee inspired desserts here.