Come check it out, Cady.
It’s our Burn Book.
See, we cut out girls’ pictures from the yearbook, and then we wrote comments.
MEAN comments, of course!
A Mean Girls cookie platter would not be complete without some Burn Book cookies! I used this image as a reference even though it isn’t exactly the same.
- Rectangle sugar cookies
- Pink icing, outline and flood (I mixed electric pink, soft pink, and deep pink for this color)
- Black icing, outline and flood
- White icing, outline and flood
- Black and red food writers
1. Outline and flood the cookie with pink icing:
Allow to dry for several hours.
2. Pipe on the black and white boxes with a #2 tip.
Once the boxes are dry enough to handle the cookie easily, draw on the random scribbles and the lips.
You could pipe the lips if you wanted, but I like the way they came out.
3. Once the boxes are completely dry, pipe on the letters with a #1 tip.
You can see that I drew on the black letters instead of piping – my black icing was being uncooperative! Feel free to draw them if you prefer.
My Mean Girls platter is coming along nicely…
I’ll be adding another cookie to the mix tomorrow!