They’re these weird nutrition bars my mom uses to lose weight.
Give me it. It’s all in, like Swedish or something.
It burns carbs. It just… burns up all your carbs.
I really want to lose three pounds.
Oh my God what are you talking about? You’re so skinny.
Oh, poor Regina. Little did she know that the Kalteen bars were part of an evil plot to ruin her perfect physique (they make you gain weight). These Kalteen bar cookies are not quite as fattening and oh so fun! I couldn’t find an official graphic for Kalteen bars, but I found this fun one that someone made.
- Skinny, rectangle cookies
- Pale yellow icing, outline and flood
- Blue icing, outline and flood
- Red icing, outline and flood
- Black food writer
- Pastry bags, couplers, #2 and #1 tips
1. Outline and flood a little red box on the right side of the cookie with the red icing (#2 tip).
Wait about 20-30 minutes before going to the next step to prevent bleeding.
2.Outline and flood the diaganle blue sections with the blue icing (#2 tip).
Wait about 20-30 minutes (again!) before going to the next step to prevent bleeding.
3. Outline and flood the rest of the cookie with the pale yellow icing (#2 tip).
Wait a couple hours, then re-outline the red and blue sections.
I wanted a little extra definition here!
4. Pipe the letters with the blue icing and a #1 tip. Use the black food writer to write the letters in the red box.
If you have a 0 or 00 tip, feel free to use that to pipe the letters instead! Those itty-bitty tips scare me, so I don’t have any…yet!
So, only one more cookie to add to the platter…what could be missing…
All will be revealed tomorrow!