My Favorite Things is a series of blog posts highlighting things that I’m in love with right now. I hope you like them too!
1. Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks. Ok, so I don’t actually drink these. So, why are they are my list? They signify the start of the fall season and I’m so done with summer this year. Plus, I would totally partake if it wasn’t for the whole coffee-makes-me-gag thing. Am I the only one? Bueller?
2. Creme Brulee Body Wash from Philosophy (available at Sephora). I adore sweet smelling body washes, and this is one of my favorites. The smell doesn’t really linger post-shower, but it lathers well and smells delightful!
3. Star Trek Cookie Cutters and Presses from ThinkGeek. I love ThinkGeek. They have weird, funny, and geeky gifts for all occassions. I was excited to see these Star Trek cutters in an email from them this week. Seriously, how awesome are these!?
4. AmeriColor Meringue Powder (available at Amazon). I think every cookier has their own personal favorite meringue powder (CK seems to be the general winner). But, I got this one because it is readily available on Amazon, and I really like it. It has no bitter aftertaste and makes killer royal icing.
5. Political Cookie Cutter Set from The Cookie Cutter Company. Since Virginia is a battleground state this year, we have been bombarded with political ads and survey calls. How annoying! But these cutters are adorable and super affordable! You can buy them as a set or individually if you are having a partisan shindig. Use the coupon code “NOYOMOCO10″ for 10% off!
6. The Sims 3 Supernatural (available at Amazon). I’ve played the Sims off and on for many years. Hey, some people have Angry Birds, I have the Sims. The new expansion is really lots of fun, with non-human Sims like vampires, werewolves, fairies, and witches – you can create your very own Bon Temps!