30 Fabulous Halloween Treats

by Jennifer on October 15, 2012

in Cake Pops, Cakes, Candy, Cupcakes, Drop Cookies, Fall Desserts, Halloween Desserts, Rockin' Round-Up, Sugar Cookies, Tim Burton Desserts

I’ve got some spooky tricks up my sleeve that I’ll be sharing with you later this week, but I’ve been seeing so many incredible Halloween treats out there, I couldn’t wait to share! Here are 30 bone-tinglin’, zombie-killin’, Frankenstein-scarin’ treats from some of my favorite bloggers (and a couple oldies from me)!

1. Game of Thrones Cake Pops by Not Your Momma’s Cookie

5. Double Dark Chocolate Cookies with Sea Salt by Not Your Momma’s Cookie

1. Monster Revel Bars by Buns In My Oven
  2. Howl-oween Cookies by Sweetopia for Living Locurto
  3. Dead Man’s Toe Cupcakes by Bakingdom
  4. Swirly Halloween Cookies by Make Bake Celebrate
  5. True Blood Cake Pops by Not Your Momma’s Cookie

Don’t forget to pin this post for future reference! If you only want to pin one creation or recipe, please pin from the original source. Thank you!

Have you seen any amazing Halloween creations ’round the web? Tell me about them in the comments – I’d love to see them!

1 Michelle @ MakeMeCake.Me October 15, 2012 at 9:40 am

Aw, you included my trick or treat bags! That’s so sweet! Thanks Jennifer! :)

More importantly, your litter box cake is surreal! Bah ha ha!! I love it! At first I thought, how on earth did I miss this post? Its priceless! Then I saw it was from spring. Thanks for bringing back that jewel of a treat! Its perfect!!

Great list of so many of the crazy cute Halloween goodies around the blogosphere!

2 Jennifer October 15, 2012 at 9:43 am

You’re welcome – I loved those clever bags!!

Oh, yeah, the litterbox cake was actually for Glee, but I know people make them for Halloween so I thought I would throw it in. It is such a gross and funny treat!

3 Melissa {thebakedequation} October 15, 2012 at 10:34 am

Thank you so much for including me in this fun compliation. I love one stop shopping for dessert ideas!

4 Jennifer October 15, 2012 at 10:36 am

I can’t wait to try that popcorn – it looks so amazing! :)

5 Mike @ Semi Sweet October 15, 2012 at 11:39 am

Wow, thanks a ton for featuring my ambigram cookies! I love this whole round up. And I love that you brought back the piked head from GoT Season 1. That’s totally fitting for Halloween.

6 Jennifer October 15, 2012 at 11:59 am

Thanks, Mike! I’ve loved all of your Halloween cookies, so it was hard to choose!

I have a soft spot for decapitation…what can I say? ;)

7 Amy October 15, 2012 at 12:16 pm

LOVE IT! Thanks so much for including my Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats! I feel like I was named one of Oprah’s Favorite Things. Except you’re white and probably don’t go around yelling “FREE CARDIGAN SWEATERRRRSSSS!!!” to your audience.

8 Jennifer October 15, 2012 at 8:48 pm

Next time I go to the grocery store, I’m going to start yelling at random people, “AND – YOU GET A CAR! AND YOU GET A CAR!” Or just start chucking cardigan sweaters at strangers. That would be fun :)

9 Amy October 16, 2012 at 12:17 pm

LMAO…I can totally see you doing that…and then security hauling you off
to the back room where they store the big mop buckets.

10 Amy October 15, 2012 at 12:17 pm

Oh, and I also enjoyed seeing the litter box cake again. I’m telling you…you’re only a few steps away from crazy cat lady status. :)

11 Jennifer October 15, 2012 at 8:49 pm

I don’t deny it. Husband still says no to another cat, but I have gotten him to agree that if a homeless kitty showed up at our house, he would allow it then. Now, I just have to make that happen.

12 Elizabeth @Food Ramblings October 16, 2012 at 12:33 pm

Love the ghost cake pops…and well, everything!

13 Jennifer October 16, 2012 at 12:34 pm

Thanks, Elizabeth! I had seen so many awesome Halloween treats, it was fun to share some of them :)

14 Sue {munchkin munchies} October 16, 2012 at 12:34 pm

What a fantastic Halloween compilation, Jennifer! Thanks so much for including my skeleton cookies:)

15 Jennifer October 16, 2012 at 12:47 pm

I smile every time I see those cookies, Sue! Love them :)

16 Hani October 21, 2012 at 7:53 am

These are fantastic, what a an awesome collection. I love The Medusa Cake.
Thank you featuring my little cake too.
Hani

17 Jennifer October 21, 2012 at 8:53 am

Of course, Hani! Your cake looks delicious :)