Well, Christmas is over. I had a wonderful time visiting my family last week and then a nice, quiet Christmas with my husband. We stayed in our PJs all day, ate copious amounts of candy, and had spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. It was glorious.
Now that Christmas is done, 2013 will be here in a hot minute. It has me thinking about the past year, my very first year blogging. I thought I would take a minute to share the most popular recipes of 2012, “top 10 list” style. Re-live the past year with me!
10. Hunger Games Cookies (February 2012)
9. Games of Thrones Cookies (April 2012)
8. Candy Cane Surprise Meringues (November 2012)
7. Nyan Cat Cookies (March 2012)
6. Chocolate Bacon Cupcakes with Nutella Buttercream (April 2012)
5. Fabulous Fall Cupcakes (September 2012)
4. Star Spangled Cupcakes (July 2012)
3. Game of Thrones Cake Pops (April 2012)
2. Incredible Nutella Fudge (July 2012)
And, the most popular of 2012 is……
1. Bacon Cookies! (April 2012)