Last week, I shared the posts that you, my dear readers, loved the most. So, I thought I would share some of my personal favorites that deserve some love too!

This (second) recap post has nothing to do with the fact that my New Year’s Eve cupcakes were a massive fail. Really, no connection.

Here they are in no particular order:

Night Circus Cookies (June 2012)

The Night Circus Cookies by Not Your Momma's Cookie

Based on one of my favorite books from this year, I thought my Night Circus cookies were pretty rad. Erin Morgenstern even commented on them on Twitter! And, I subsequently died from happiness.

Spooky Mormon Hell Dream Cupcakes (May 2012)

Spooky Mormon Hell Dream Cupcakes by Not Your Momma's Cookie

I loved all of my Book of Mormon treats, but these took the top billing for me.

Homemade Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (October 2012)

Homemade Reese's Peanut Butter Cups by Not Your Momma's Cookie

These. Are. Amazing. I swear. I would want one right now if I hadn’t gorged myself on candy for the past week. Oh, who am I kidding, I would still totally eat one.

Caroling Gremlin Cookies (December 2012)

Gremlin Cookies by Not Your Momma's Cookie

What can I say? I have a soft spot for these creepy little guys. I was so proud of how they came out!

Joan’s Heart Thumbprint Cookies (March 2012)

Heart Thumbprint Cookies by Not Your Momma's Cookie

A Mad Men treat had to make the list and even though I have a soft spot for my Mad Men cookies, I really love these Joan tribute cookies….and seemed perfect with Valentine’s Day on the horizon!

End of Fall Cupcakes and Let it Snow Cupcakes (November and December 2012)

End of Fall Cupcakes by Not Your Momma's Cookie

Let it Snow Cupcakes by Not Your Momma's Cookie

I adore these cupcakes. I’m excited to make these into a “series” and make spring and summer versions. Plus, my Let it Snow cupcakes were the winning entry in the Creative Holiday Recipe Contest sponsored by Confessions of a Cookbook Queen and Cookies and Cups. I still can’t believe that happened. I’m waiting for them to email me and take it back!

Hocus Pocus Spellbook Cookies (October 2012)

Hocus Pocus Cookies by Not Your Momma's Cookie

One of my favorite Halloween movies + a cookie that comes out much better than expected = a resounding success!

Strawberry Blueberry Shortcake (June 2012)

Strawberry Blueberry Shortcake by Not Your Momma's Cookie

I got a little sappy talking about this recipe, so it is kind of special to me. Plus, it’s super delicious.

Mean Girls Cookie Set (especially my Burn Book cookies!)

Mean Girls Cookie Platter by Not Your Momma's Cookie

Mean Girls. ‘Nough said.

American Horror Story Cookies (October 2012)

American Horror Story Cookies by Not Your Momma's Cookie

I get that these are totally creepy and weird…but I can’t help but love them!

What is your favorite NoYoMoCo treat from the past year?

1 Sébastien @ Un Cupcake, l'Addition ! December 31, 2012 at 5:39 am

The Hocus Pocus Spellbook Cookies were one of my favourites… I had the video tape when I was a child and watched it on and on untill it ended ruined. I quite liked the Snow White Mirror cookies too ; I found them really creative. Happy New Year to you and your family !

2 Jennifer December 31, 2012 at 8:32 am

Oh yes, the Snow White cookies were awesome too! Thanks so much for being a reader, Sebastien :) Happy New Year!

3 susie December 31, 2012 at 9:47 am

Book Of Mormon sent me on a musical journey through Youtube, so I really loved them! But they are all so amazing….

4 Jennifer January 2, 2013 at 9:15 am

Thanks, Susie! The Book of Mormon treats weren’t very popular, but it doesn’t damper my love for that musical…a musical I haven’t even seen! I will some day :)

5 Mike December 31, 2012 at 1:17 pm

I think my favorite has to be the Psycho shower drain cookies. They looked great and was executed perfectly, yet simple enough for cookie beginners to do. Happy New Year!

6 Jennifer January 1, 2013 at 6:27 pm

Oh yes, they were very fun to make :) Hope your 2013 is off to an awesome start!

7 The Partiologist December 31, 2012 at 6:16 pm

You’ve been a busy baker! I loved looking through your highlights!!

8 Jennifer January 1, 2013 at 6:26 pm

Thanks, Kim! Gotta start brainstorming for 2013 :)

9 The Bearfoot Baker January 1, 2013 at 6:48 am

You are one creative and talented lady! I love your ideas and you execute them perfectly! I love your spell book and the cupcake with the tree. I hope you have a wonderful new year!! xoxoxoxo

10 Jennifer January 1, 2013 at 6:25 pm

Awww, thanks sweet lady! It means so much to me :) You know I’m such a huge fan of your work (especially your owls!!). Hope your new year is off to a fabulous start :)

11 Chung-Ah | Damn Delicious January 1, 2013 at 5:03 pm

Amazing! I love the cupcakes with the trees! Definitely a must-try for 2013 :)

12 Jennifer January 1, 2013 at 6:24 pm

Glad you like them! :)

13 Carrie's Creations January 1, 2013 at 11:12 pm

I love everything you create!! You introduced me to Night Circus and it’s now one of my favorite books, so I love those! And your Mean Girls cookies were pretty amazing too.

Thank you for always being so inspirational and sharing your creative treats with the world! Can’t wait to see what you do in 2013!

14 Jennifer January 2, 2013 at 9:14 am

I’m so happy to have you as a reader, Carrie! You are totally awesome and I’m excited to see your 2013 creations! :)

15 Sue {munchkin munchies} January 2, 2013 at 11:55 am

NO DOUBT about it, Jennifer; you are one talented gal!!! LOVE those trees!

16 Jennifer January 2, 2013 at 12:09 pm

Awww – thank you! :) So are you, sweet lady!

17 the cape on the corner January 2, 2013 at 4:26 pm

i loved the night circus, i talk that book up to anyone who remotely says the words “book suggestions” in my presence. loved it so stinking much, and love those cookies. and i am so super stoked for ahs’s return tonight, but sad there’s only a few episodes left. so, i’ve discovered homeland (renting it, b/c i don’t have showtime.) do you watch it? wonder what cookies you can make outta that?!?

18 Jennifer January 2, 2013 at 6:24 pm

I’ve never seen Homeland – I think I’m mentally biased against it for winning, like, EVERY award at the Emmy’s last year, when so many of my favorites were passed over! Which I know is a totally silly reason :) We don’t have Showtime, but maybe we’ll give it a chance and rent it!