Since so many of you were awesome enough to fill out my reader survey from last week, I wanted to share the results with you!
Not a big surprise here, huh? The baking blog world continues to be a female-dominated one!
There are quite a few youngin’s reading the blog!
It was absolutely fascinating to see how many of my readers live outside the U.S. I have readers in Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, the UK, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, the Philippines Poland, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Uruguay, and Venezuela.
With all of the aforementioned youngin’s, this isn’t as surprising. Congrats to the 1% who are expecting!
A pretty good chunk of you are fellow bloggers.
- Most of you aren’t subscribers! I recommend subscribing to make sure that you don’t miss a post!
- Many of you are Facebook followers, followed in popularity by Pinterest, Twitter, and then Instagram.
- 81% of you thought that 3 posts a week was juuuuuuuust right.
- Many of you didn’t know what a link party was, but 32% of you would love to see one here.
- Your favorite posts on Not Your Momma’s Cookie are advanced sugar cookies and other types of desserts – it was an exact tie!
- 46% of you would love to see posts on food blogging topics.
- 64% of you wanted to see more geeky desserts, followed closely by pop culture desserts.
The best part? Many of you left absolutely awesome comments (on the survey and in the actual comments) that made me feel amazing. It is a pleasure to share my creations with you and the fact that you actually like them and delight in the weirdness with me? Pure joy, I tell ya. I actually teared up a little. I’m an easy crier, what can I say?
Now, onto the Sweetstakes winner!
I used Random.org to choose the winning comment:
Comment #51 was……….
Thanks again, you guys. You are awesome!