My Favorite Things is a series of blog posts highlighting things that I’m in love with right now. I hope you like them too!
1. Big Brother: I never watched Big Brother before. I just wasn’t interested…and was already watching WAY too much trashy reality TV. But, my mom loves it and I ended up watching an episode with her while visiting and I found it pretty entertaining. My husband was wary at first, but now I think he likes it more than I do! While I have been disappointed in some of the behavior of the house guests this season (are they always so horrible!?), it only makes me want to watch it more and hopefully see them leave!
2. Leachco Snoogle Pillow. Oh, both my love and hatred of this pillow run deep. As a stomach sleeper who can no longer sleep on her stomach, I believe this pillow is the only reason that I am able to sleep at all. But, as a person of short stature, it doesn’t really fit me well and I get tangled in it, which doesn’t bode well for the frequent trips to the bathroom in the middle of the night. I affectionately(?) call it my pillow prison.
3. IKEA. My love for IKEA has never been stronger! It is a magical wonderland of reasonably priced home furnishings, with funny names to boot. We’re doing our nursery on a budget and aren’t willing to spend the big bucks, so IKEA has been a life saver! Too bad the closest one is 2 hours away. Actually, that is probably for the best…for our wallets.
4. The royal baby is coming!!! SO excited!
5. Too Faced Primed and Poreless. I switch primers like some ladies change underwear. And, I have a new favorite! Primed and Poreless helps tremendously with my oily nose problem and looks great under my mineral make-up. But, I’m sure I’ll have a new favorite in a couple months…
6. Baby Movement. I used this super weird image of a fetus to say…I’m feeling the baby move! It started abut 19 weeks and I have felt her every day since then. She is quiet in the morning, and she starts soccer practice (it feels like!) in the late afternoon/early evening. No flutters for this little lady – she is all kicks and punches. Using my bladder as a punching bag is her favorite thing ever.