My Favorite Things is a series of blog posts highlighting things that I’m in love with right now. I hope you like them too!
1. Divergent by Veronica Roth: So, I finally jumped on the Divergent bandwagon. I’ve actually had the book since January, but didn’t read it until last week. I’m not sure why. My husband actually read it first and enjoyed it very much, so that was probably the deciding factor. It is a great book (soon to be a movie). I’m on the second book now!
2. Cloth Diapers. I had been interested in cloth diapering our little lady for a while, but was a bit scared of the commitiment. Will it be too hard? Will the washing be too much to handle? But, the monetary savings won out (I calculated it several times!), and we got our diaper stash a couple days ago. And, in a totally creepy way, I’m in LOVE with them. They are so stinkin’ cute! Let’s just hope they work for their intended purpose!
3. Zoku Classic Pop Mold. Zoku makes all kinds of cool pop molds, including quick pop makers that can make yummy popsicles in less than 10 minutes! But, I just wanted a regular mold and figured that I couldn’t go wrong with Zoku…and I was right! I have a super yummy popsicle recipe coming up (it may involve Biscoff…) and these worked perfectly!
4. VitaFusion Prenatal Gummy Vitamins. When I first found out I was pregnant, I started taking a monstrous prenatal horse pill. I mean, these suckers were huge! But, it was for the baby, and I figured I would get used to it. But then, I started to have digestive issues. Like, super annoying/horrible ones. Turns out, my prenatal horse pills had way more iron than my body could handle and it was wreaking havoc on my digestive system! Now, some women need the extra iron during pregnancy, but I’m not one of them (according to my blood tests, which have always been great). So, I started taking these gummy vitamins on the recommendation of my doctor and they have been fabulous! SO easy to take. Best of all? No iron = no tummy troubles!
5. Fall. I’m well aware that it is not fall yet – the 90 degree heat reminds me of the fact every day! But, I’m SO looking forward to it! I need to be able to go outside without my make-up sweating off. I want to wear a sweater. I want to see the leaves change. I want it all! Hurry up, fall, I need you!
6. City of Bones Movie. GAH. So excited for this one! The City of Bones movie comes out next week and I can’t wait! I’m worried that they might screw it up, but I’m very curious to see how it will all come together…cinematically! I might even have some treats coming next week in honor of the premiere…stay tuned!
What are you loving right now?