I’m not a seasonal stickler.
Meaning – I’m happy to enjoy traditionally seasonal treats anytime. Like hot chocolate in July. Pumpkin cake in April. And, even pudding pops in November!
Is there really ANY bad time for pudding pops? Especially when they have cookie butter AND cheesecake pudding?
Nope, didn’t think so.
You can’t go wrong with these delectable pudding pops – enjoy them year ’round!
- One box of instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- ½ cup Biscoff spread
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a medium bowl, mix together the pudding mix and milk. Whisk in the Biscoff spread until mixture smooth and creamy. Spoon into popsicle mold, leaving about ½ inch at the top.
- In a small bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter with a fork. Spoon a small layer of graham cracker crumbs into each popsicle mold.
- Freeze for at least 5 hours.