101 Fabulous Holiday Treats

by Jennifer on December 4, 2013

in Awesome Treats, Christmas Desserts

***Enter my giveaway for a gift certificate to Catching Fireflies!***

101 Fabulous Holiday Treats at notyourmommascookie.com

It’s the most wonderful time of the year!

Except – you wouldn’t know it at our house.

No lights on the house, or a wreath on the door. No stockings on the mantle or ornaments on the tree. You’d think Scrooge lived here.

No, we’re not lacking in Christmas spirit…we just have a lovely little time suck named Seraphina! And while she is great for delicious cuddles and intoxicating head sniffs (is that weird?), she is not so great at allowing mom and dad to do much more than dote on her. So, the decorations have to wait – maybe they will be up before Christmas day? Maybe.

That also means that lots of holiday baking is out this year as well…but not for you guys! So, I scoured the internet for you and picked out over 100 amazing and fabulous holiday treats – from cakes, to cookies, to festive drinks, you are sure to find something you simply MUST make!

1 Lizy B December 4, 2013 at 11:52 am

Thanks so much for including my cookies;)!
What is it about the top of a baby’s head that smells so divine? It must be something to do with the fact that they just arrived from heaven….
Enjoy your little bundle of joy….nothing better that baby snuggles. ;)

2 Jennifer December 4, 2013 at 12:23 pm

Indeed – nothing better! :)

3 Michelle @ MakeMeCake.Me December 4, 2013 at 9:44 pm

Eee! I love your awesome compilation of Xmas goodies here! So much fun to scan around and see some treats I’ve admired, some new treats, and then some of my own treats! Thanks so much for including my snowflakes and polar teddies! :) Btw, it took us two years after having Quinn to put up a Xmas tree! lol

4 Jennifer December 5, 2013 at 3:03 am

Thanks, Michelle – I love those awesome cookies! :) We actually decorated one tree today – crazy!

5 Patricia @ ButterYum December 4, 2013 at 11:03 pm

Oh my – eye candy galore! Can’t wait to visit some of these ideas. thx.

6 Jennifer December 5, 2013 at 3:03 am

Thanks, Patricia! :)

7 Mike @ Semi Sweet December 5, 2013 at 2:09 am

What a fun and festive collection! Thanks so much for including my snow angel cookies. We all can imagine how preoccupied you must be with little Seraphina. :)

8 Jennifer December 5, 2013 at 3:04 am

Oh yes, quite preoccupied :) It is amazing how much someone can dominate your day when they sleep for 17 hours ;)

9 Wendy December 5, 2013 at 11:15 am

This round up could keep a baker busy and happy for a very long time! Delicious looking treats. I am pinning like crazy. :)

Christmas will come again next year. These moments in Seraphina’s life are fleeting and can’t be repeated. Decorations are pretty but inhaling the intoxicating smell of baby head is much more important. Seize the moments and memorize them. :)

10 Jennifer December 8, 2013 at 4:51 am

Thanks, Wendy!

11 Tami December 8, 2013 at 9:54 pm

I’m so glad I’m not the only one without the wreaths, Christmas tree and lights. I’m also not a scrooge. As a matter of fact, I love this time of year! We will be enjoying our Christmas at my daughters. We will enjoy their decorations ;)

What a wonderful list of sweets! I’m not even sure which one to click on first. But trust me…..everyone will be seen. LOL

12 Jennifer December 9, 2013 at 5:04 pm

Thanks, Tami!

13 Reeni December 9, 2013 at 10:00 pm

Thanks for all the great ideas! Very helpful since I have no idea what I’m baking yet!

14 Jennifer December 11, 2013 at 12:24 am

Thanks, Reeni!

15 Asmita December 11, 2013 at 9:02 am

Wow!
Gorgeous treats and ideas!

16 Jennifer December 12, 2013 at 10:38 am

Thanks, Asmita!

17 Stacy | Wicked Good Kitchen December 11, 2013 at 10:08 am

Aww…thank you for including Wicked Good Kitchen’s Russian Teacakes recipe in this fabulous Holiday Treats Roundup, Jennifer! Truly, the best holiday sweets roundup I have seen, too. So glad to have been included with this fine group of wicked bakers. Thinking of you and new motherhood, too. New babies are indeed a time suck…but the BEST there is! Have a wonderful day, my friend! And, hugs and kisses to you and your sweet pea, Seraphina! xoxo

18 Jennifer December 13, 2013 at 1:47 am

Thanks, Stacy! Those teacakes look fantastic :) You know, I think I’ve only made teacakes once…and I’m not even sure about that! If I have any time before Christmas (we’ll see about that ;) , I’ll be making some for sure!

19 Sue {munchkin munchies} December 13, 2013 at 9:29 pm

So may fun treats! Thanks for including a couple of mine, Jennifer:) Enjoy your snuggle time!

20 Jennifer December 15, 2013 at 3:38 pm