Not Your Momma’s Cookie is now accepting advertising!
Not Your Momma’s Cookie (NoYoMoCo) was started in mid-January 2012 by Jennifer, a twenty-something living in small-town Virginia. Convinced that a cookie/baking blog could be hip and modern, she created NoYoMoCo for all of the rebellious bakers out there. She specializes in ultra-creative treats based on her favorite shows, movies, and pop culture media, including:
- Downton Abbey
- Game of Thrones
- The Hunger Games
- True Blood
- Mad Men
- The Twilight Saga
- Nyan Cat
Jennifer’s creations have been featured in:
- The Huffington Post: 12 Unusual Bacon Desserts
- The Huffington Post: The Night Circus: Make Your Own Midnight Dinner Desserts
- Yahoo News: Google + Trends: How to Make Bacon Cookies
- Neatorama: Better Eat Them Before They Turn
- theKitchn: Happy World Nutella Day! 10 Recipes to Celebrate
- Foodista: Take a Bite Out of Shark Week With These Surfboard Cookies
- Foodista: Surprise Pumpkin Cupcakes
- All Things Cupcakes: Star Spangled Cupcakes
- Yummly: 10 Sweet Treats for World Nutella Day
- Yummly: Gold Medal Desserts for the 2012 Summer Olympics (Certified Yummly)
- Cupcakes Take the Cake: 3 Must See Fall Cupcakes
- Cupcakes Take the Cake: True Blood Character Cake Pops
- City Eats Blog: Dothraki Horse Heart and Heads on Stakes (A Feast for Game of Thrones Fans)
- Brightest Young Things: 10 Ways to Celebrate World Nutella Day (DC and NYC)
- Not Martha: Food Links
- Edible Crafts: Bacon Cookies
- Cut Out + Keep: Game of Thrones Cake Pops
- Fictional Food: Hunger Games Contest and Cookies
- Boing Boing: How to Make Game of Thrones Cake Pops
- Think Geek Blog: You’re Weekly Dose of Wit, Coming Right Up!
- i09.com: How to Make Decapitated Ned Stark Dessert Pops
- The Daily Buzz: 10 Fun Olympic Crafts, Games and Food
Jennifer is also a contributor for the Bakers’ Stock blog.
Her fabulous desserts are sometimes geeky, sometimes modern, and sometimes weird, but always fun and always awesome. NoYoMoCo broadly appeals to not only the cookie decorating niche, but also baking blogs on a more general level, as well as those who share her love of pop culture and all things geeky.
Jennifer not only offers blog advertising, but also product reviews, recipe development, and more. She has worked with a number of large brands, including Hostess and Nectresse.
Additionally, in the spirit of supporting fellow bloggers, she is now offering reduced pricing on sidebar ads for other relevant blogs!
For more information about rates, blog statistics, giveaways, and more, please email email@example.com. Thank you for your interest!